01 February 2010

"Random Rambling"

Post featured on A Young Black Hippie

"YBH.

Just 7 men who belong to a greater nation of individuals who value freedom and expression in all forms. Its a life filled with music, women, and the greener, greater things in life. We dont make music, we make addictions. We love life so we live it like we’re about to crash…at some point because well, life is fast. Until then, we plan to keep speeding.

Intellectually aware of the climate, yet deliberately ignorant of society’s norms. A family in a world in which every man is for themselves; I am my brother’s keeper until the reaper greets us.

601 Reasons why you should believe in us.


A group of Young Black Hippies living fast.
"

I love my 601 niggas. Fast Life shit. Passin you niggas by, y'all in the wrong lane.
My mans SRG's blog stays poppin with the mixtapes, greenery, and sneaks. Check it Out!

2 comments: