06 April 2010

Meet Picasso

Friends, meet Picasso. Picasso, meet friends. This is a bubbler, and Picasso is what he was named by his owners. I was introduced to him last week while I was in Philly. My first time hitting this type of bong... and clearly it was worth it because I'm blogging about it! We all know my lungs are far from virgin, but you would've thought it was my first time smoking the way I got the coughs. It definitely caught me by surprise. "High" is not even the word to describe what I was after hitting Picasso... I was straight lifted. I have decided that I'm going to buy a bubbler bong for myself, and every smoker should own one as a smoking tool. Not only do they come in attractive designs and colors, but the sound of the water bubbling makes it fun! (Well, to me at least.)

1 comment: