02 March 2010

Quote of the Day

"Don't waste time on things that have no eternal value!"


I think it was meant for me to see this tweet today. Lately I've been finding myself concerned with things that I really shouldn't give 2 shits about. Why do we feed into nonsense that does nothing to better our lives? Today is the day I make a resolution to work harder at ignoring small issues that work against my self-betterment. If it doesn't have to do with my education, career, family, or close friends... then it doesn't have to do with me. At this age, we should all be focused on what is going to stimulate our minds and expand our knowledge, not promote ignorance.
Everyone do me a favor and be honest with yourselves for once. If you know that you fall into the circle of nonsense every once in a while, make the same resolution. Some things, if not most things, are not worth the precious time that we waste on them.
Thanks to my love Tarah for the indirect reminder!
Hit my girl with a #follow on Twitter!

++DC Chillin. PG Chillin.++

No comments:

Post a Comment