05 March 2010

Mr. 106 & Park is Back!

From the mouth (blog) of Shad Moss himself...

"Ok, this is the first time i am talking about my 8th album. I am here to announce that i will have a double disc album. 2 cds in 1 album. With every album i try to be creative when it comes to a theme for my cd's. I have no name yet, or at least i think i do (gnr) But i chose 2 discs in 1 because every album i always say man i wish the whole album was like my greenlight mixtapes because everybody loves the Greenlight series. or i wish i had an album full of just hot rap shit like fresh az imiz and my oh i think they like me verse. People forget i was running with snoop at 6, i was cussing and all dat. so its like another person inside me who wants to make a rap album that i never could make. full of meaningful records. not all that stuntin shit but actual SONGS, my thoughts, my ideas that i want to share with my fans. Another side of me they haven't seen nor heard before. But then i think about my female audience and what they want as well, but i make those records in my sleep (outta my systems, like you, let me hold you etc.... So why not kill 2 birds in 1 stone and give the greenlight fans something to fuck with and all my male fans who just now fucking with me and my fans such as the ladies and all my fans that been messing with me since day 1. I want to cater to all my demographics. I want every 1 to be pleased as im gearing up to make my Cash Money debut. So this album is a more of a me thing, but u all will love it. because this album is a reflection of who i am. Maybe we all might have something in common once yall listen to it. Maybe 1 side will be your favorite, hell maybe even both of them. So get to know someone yall think yall know but have no idea. this should be fun. 2010 lets go. CMB/YM/LBW ill keep yall updated on the album status. thanks to all my followers on twitter and fans."

I don't know about y'all, but I'm actually excited for this album to drop. Bow used to be everyone's favorite kid rapper, yet people stopped fuckin' with him once he got old. I think a lot of people were uncomfortable with the change from a lil pup to a full grown K-9. I never really stopped bangin' with him though. I enjoyed both Greenlight mixtapes, and i'm looking forward to his future work. Stay tuned for more info on this work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment