08 August 2009

The Genesis

"I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people out there that feel the same way as you Liane." The line that stimulated this whole blogging idea. My best friend's older sister overheard me reading a 3-part text message to my ex. She must have been attracted to my ability to word my feelings in an understandable fashion. I'm not sure. But there was something in that text that sparked this brilliant idea.

I guess it's about time I started blogging. I'm pretty sure Twitter is tired of my numerous tweets, back-to-back about my life. haha! I am the most complex of simple people that you will probably ever meet. It doesn't take much to please me, and from my demeanor you would never think that there is so much on my mind. And from the way I interact with people everyday you would never think that I could possibly have such a heavy heart.

So here I am. Blogging to the world. My life is an open book now. A diary that each reader holds the key to. If I am able to reach out to & connect with anyone through my words, I will be happy. I know how hard it is for some of us to convey the complex thoughts that cloud our minds. And express the conflicting emotions that overtake our hearts. So for all of you who feel how I feel, I'll be your voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment