08 August 2009

Coming Out.


Should I keep it a secret? How do you even BEGIN to tell people that...

Just slip it into casual convo? Yea, thats it.... No. It's not that easy.

How do I tell my parents? What will they think of me? What will they do? Will they still love me?How will they react? What if... they already know? Can they tell?

I'm sure they can... the love notes.... Oh, God...

God! Will HE still love me? Yes of course! He loves all... but the Bible says...

No, No, NO! He loves ALL. I know that, for a... fact?

If it wasn't meant to be, then why am I like this? He made me this way.

My friends... will they accept me? Will they call me names? What if the whole school finds out?

I'll be mocked. Ridiculed.... Even worse.... No, that can't happen to me.


I have to be proud. It's not like I can help the way I am... or can I? No.

Why would i CHOOSE to go through this? I mean... I don't see the problem...

What's the big fucking deal with people?! I accept them for who they are. Flaws & all...

But is this a flaw? What am I saying? It's America.... But then.. Liberty & Justice for all. Right? Or no... it's just for some.

Ugh. I CANT take it! I have to be myself.

The down-low lifestyle isn't for me. I can deal with the outcome...

My heart.. pounding. Wow. My palms are sweaty.... I can do it... No turning back....

2 simple words have the ability to change my life... forever...

"Mom.. Dad... I have something to tell you..."

(For You Dro, my Pandora.)

No comments:

Post a Comment